STEP 1: Pre-submission
Below are the documents required
- Letter of Application (by the applicant) which include the following information
- Why you are joining MM2H,
- How are you supporting your stay in Malaysia,
- With whom you are joining this programme and
- You will be placing FD or government pension (Those above 50 years old)
- A copy of resume by the main applicant which include the following information
- Academic qualification
- Working experiences
- Skills or expertise acquired
- Four (4) coloured passport size photographs
- Copy of Passport/Travel documents (all pages) with certification on the pages with personal particulars
- Note : Copy of previous passport is required if applicant/dependent (s) has renew his/her passport within the last 12 months.
- Letter of Good Conduct from your relevant government agency
- The police authority of the applicant’s home country; or
- The Embassy of the applicant’s home country based in Malaysia provided that the LGC issued by the Embassy has made a reference to the respective police authority and the LGC must be attested by the Embassy.
- Self-declaration on your/dependents health conditions – RB I Form
- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate (if accompanied by spouse)
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate/legal documents (if accompanied by children/adopted children/step children/parents)
- Letter of Confirmation from Medical Specialist/General Practitioner (if accompanied by disabled children above 21 years old)
- Statutory Declaration by principle applicant to bear all expenses and financial requirements during the stay in Malaysia for dependents;
- Certified copy (s) of latest 3 months’ bank statement /other related financial document(s) to indicate the financial capability to support stay in Malaysia
- Latest 3 months certified copies of pay slip / income statement (if employed) / pension slip etc;
- Authorization letter from applicant to Malaysia My Second Home Centre to verify the financial documents with the relevant financial institutions
STEP 2: Submit Application
We will submit all the application on behalf of our clients and keep tracking the application progress.
STEP 3: Conditional Approval Letter Issued
Conditional approval letter will be issued to approved client by the Immigration Unit, MM2H Centre.
STEP 4: Arrival in Malaysia
After receiving the conditional approval letter:
- Open the required Fixed Deposit account in any bank (Except Public Bank) in Malaysia for one-year period on an auto renewal basis
- Purchase Medical Insurance in any insurance company in Malaysia /summit Medical Insurance that is applicable in Malaysia
- Obtain medical report from any private hospital or registered clinic in Malaysia
STEP 5: Submit remaining Documents
Submit remaining documents to the Immigration Unit, MM2H Centre:
- Submit Fixed Deposit certificate
- Submit Medical Insurance policy
- Submit medical report
STEP 6: Collect Visa
Applicant can now collect the Malaysia My Second Home Visa.
The fee for Social Visit Pass is RM 90/year. Social Visit Pass will be given according to the validity of the passport (maximum 10 years).
Please take note of the following points:
- After 1 year, participants aged 50 years and above need to maintain the minimum balance of RM 100,000 for every year of stay under this programme and RM 150,000 for participants aged below 50 years.
- All copies must be certified TRUE COPIES OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS by EMBASSY /HIGH COMMISSION / SOLICITOR/ JUSTICE OF PEACE / NOTARY PUBLIC / COMMISIONER FOR OATHS / GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL.
- Where original documents are not in English, translation must be done by a qualified translator.
- Dependent(s) refer to spouse and children aged below 21 years old (maximum 6 months before reaching 21 years old, i.e. 20 years 6 months old) and not married, parent(s) aged 60 years and above.
- All documents enclosed with the present application become the property of the Malaysia My Second Home Centre.
- The processing and approval process will take 90 working days from the date of submission of the application (provided the documentation is completed )
- Please be informed MM2H visa holder are not allowed to work or be employed while staying in Malaysia. Persons wishing to obtain employment visas should apply directly to Immigration Department of Malaysia.